Διάρκεια: 27 ώρες
Χώρος διεξαγωγής: Εξ αποστάσεως (ΔΙΑΔΙΚΤΥΑΚΑ & ΔΙΑ ΖΩΣΗΣ)
Περίοδος Διεξαγωγής: 16/02-16/03/2023
Δίδακτρα για Δικαιούχους εταιρικής επιχορήγησης: €155
Δίδακτρα για ανέργους : ΔΩΡΕΑΝ
Θέσεις προκρατούνται μόνο με καταβολή ολόκληρου του ποσού και για τους άνεργους με την αποστολή των πιο κάτω πριν από την έναρξη του προγράμματος:
- ΠΑΡΑΠΕΜΠΤΙΚΟ ΣΕ ΕΠΑΓΓΕΛΜΑΤΙΚΗ ΚΑΤΑΡΤΙΣΗ -R237 (πρωτότυπο ή με προωθημένο ηλεκτρονικό μήνυμα)
- ΔΕΛΤΙΟ ΕΓΓΡΑΦΗΣ ΥΠΟΨΗΦΙΟΥ – ES19 (με ημερομηνία που εμπίπτει με την έναρξη του προγράμματος)
3D printing is one of the most revolutionary design and manufacturing technologies available today. 3D printing is being integrated into every stage of product design and manufacturing. When a 3D printer is used correctly it allows businesses to shorten their design cycle, improve results, and save time and money.
The growing adoption of additive manufacturing is accompanied with the demand for 3D technicians. In several reports it is noted that there is lack for 3D technicians and design professionals. Addressing this need one can observe internationally more and more training courses dedicated to 3D printing are being created internationally. In Cyprus there are very limited opportunities for 3D modelling and printing.
At the level of knowledge
- Present the basic features for 3D Modelling software
- Present the basic steps for 3D printing
- Explain the procedure for exporting 3D models
- Mention the basic printing materials and their characteristics
- Present the tips for effective design and printing
- Present the evidence of added value of 3D design and printing in product design and manufacturing procedure
At the skill level
- 3D Modeling
- 3D Printing Successfully
- Create 3D Models Fast And Efficiently Inside the Free Software Blender
- Export the 3D Models
- Slice 3D Models and Generate G-Code
- Print Models in a 3D Printer
- Upload Models to Shapeways for Costing & 3D printing
At the level of Attitudes
- Demonstrate a willingness to adopt tips for effective design and printing
- Accept the added value of 3D design and printing in product design and manufacturing procedure
- Encourage other colleagues/people to use 3D design and printing in product design and manufacturing procedure
Description of Candidates for Participation
- Designers Who Need To Iterate Quickly And See Their Ideas In Physical Form
- Architects who Need To 3d Print Models For Clients
- Engineers who Need To 3d Print Models For Clients
- Entrepreneurs, young entrepreneurs who Want To Learn A Free Design Package For Their Own Professional Use
- 3D Print Hobbyist
- Jewelry Designers
- Educators, at all levels (universities, colleges, primary and secondary education of private and public sector as well as afternoon schoolteachers working in afternoon private institutions). The course is ideal for educators who already teach STEAM/robotics and want to further enrich their lessons. The training as well could be adapted for the beginners who would like to implement the STEAM curriculum in their workplaces.
The mentioned training program is a flexible program which will be taught with conventional class. Physical presence of trainees can address the the teaching needs of practical subjects as that of digital skills allowing the instructor to solve technical problems immediately
A Learning Management System (LMS) will be used additionally for providing added value to the course. Modern learning platforms (e.g. Moodle, Webex, google class) now have such capabilities that greatly assist in learning, such as file sharing for group or individual work, chat rooms, the written expression of ideas through a common whiteboard and other documents such as google docs (for brainstorming), teamwork, avalanche, internship, case study and role-playing through online meeting rooms (e.g. Moodle) and joint decision-making through tele-voting systems.
Through the Learning Management platform, the essential evaluation of the trainees during the courses will also be allowed since formative assessment will also be uploaded there Kahoot, Quizlet for trainees to carried out along with their practical formative assessment.
Also, the modern tele-learning platforms allow, after ensuring the acceptance of the participants, the electronic recording of each meeting of the program that can be used for purposes of personalized learning, self-evaluation, hetero-evaluation and reflection. Finally, the active participation of trainees in a training program can be maximized and optimized through the proper use and utilization of technology.
- Enriched lecture / presentation for the teaching of theoretical concepts
- Discussion / Exchange of views for discussion of topics in the class plenary
- Project Based-learning
- Brainstorming for the free expression of ideas by the trainees
- Practical exercise
- Video display for the projection of electronic material to better teach and consolidate some topics
- Demonstration to demonstrate a practical skill